Friday, December 2, 2022

Instant

 


 

Here are a few of the INSTANTs in my life:

Instant coffee

Instant friendship

Instantaneous

Instant pudding

Instant pancakes

Instant potatoes

Instant soup

Instant beef bullion and beef flavoring

Instant paper-mche’

Instant Jello

Instant dislike

Instant pets

Instant plants

Instant house

Instant bed

Instant desk

Instant work

Instant dirt

Instant mess

Instant disaster

Instant accident

Instant fire

Instant music

Instant fame

Instant failure





Instant – FMF – 12-2-22


10 comments:

  1. Those are a lot of instants! But when you think of it many of us have a lot of instants in our lives. Blessings to you! I'm your neighbor at Five Minute Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks for visiting! Blessings on your day.

      Delete
  2. instant bed? New thought that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I think that came from my camping days, you know, just throw down the bedroll and ... instant bed! Blessings on your day!

      Delete
  3. You pictured one of the instants that my eleven year old loves, instant ramen! Also as a Mom, I can relate to instant mess, which was usually preceded by my saying, "Please be careful with that." :-) I hope that you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Ramen, for me, has become a creative outlet where I add all sorts of things to it and usually make enough to share with my husband! Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm . . . instant plants. I start my garden plants indoors, sometimes in March. But occasionally I buy the instant plants from the hardware. Wow! quite a list. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, a big list! I'm trying to get away from the instant life ... LOL. Blessings!

      Delete

Witness

  Living out in the country like we do, I get to witness new things every week. Like this morning, I went out to feed the barn cats and re...