Thursday, October 20, 2022

Lack

 


 

You shall lack nothing

Psalm 34:10 – The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; But they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.

In Jesus I lack nothing

Luke 22:35 – And He said to them, “When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?” They said, “No, nothing.”

James 1:4 – And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

 

By myself I lack everything

Self-discipline

Joy

Peace

Patience

Love

Direction

Food, money, water, provision

Job, purpose, life

 

The thing I need is Jesus. I need to trust Him to do it all, lead me, protect me, make provision for me, love me through my trials. Jesus comes first, then everything else.

 

I lack nothing if I

 

Trust

 



Lack – 10-20-22 – 31 Days of Writing About Writing





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witness

  Living out in the country like we do, I get to witness new things every week. Like this morning, I went out to feed the barn cats and re...