Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Other

 


 

Here are other awesome people I have written with, brainstormed with, that I know from workshops, writing groups, conferences and through the newspaper. This is NOT a complete list of OTHER WRITERS.

 

I met Larry Zimmerman at a writers group a few years ago. His new book is Becca’s Place - Becca's Place - Kindle edition by Zimmerman,Larry. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

And the local paper did a story about the release - Mansfieldretired podiatrist puts pen to paper after retirement(mansfieldnewsjournal.com)


Noel Lizotte attended my first workshops and has been next to me during all my writing endeavors. Her cookbook is a mainstay in my kitchen. It leaves room for expand my collection of recipes Her recipes are easy to follow. Her website also updates new recipes she finds and tests - Apron FreeCooking – Everyday Food | Everyday People | Extraordinary Flavor

Her book is available on Amazon. She has expanded her publications to cooking for pets, journals, wine lists, and other fun things. Here’s her author link and you can see all the cool stuff she does - Amazon.com: Noel Lizotte: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

She also creates teas and other natural based goodies for the home, Noel’s Botanicals. https://www.noelsbotanicals.com/

 

I met Sandy Wickersham-McWhorter at a local writing workshop given by local writers for local writers. Her newest book is Cottonwood Place - Cottonwood Place: Softcover : Pelican Book Group Christian Fiction, Illuminating fiction

 

Deborah Simmons was kind enough to write the forward of my first published book (now out of print). She’s popular with our local library patrons. Her newest book is The Gentleman Thief - Deborah Simmons - NOW AVAILABLE

 

E.L. Mendell has been a published author for years and also runs Snow Dragon Publishing. Her just-released book About the Black Clouds is available on Amazon - About the Black Clouds, book 3: The Tale of Many Worlds - Kindle edition by Mendell, E. L. . Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

E.L has a blog as well – Alone and Awesome - https://aloneandawesomeblog.wordpress.com/

 

I met Tim Vargo at another local writers group. He was instrumental at leading me to a wonderful grade-school workshop opportunity. I was also honored to write a story for the newspaper on his first published novel, Unbound -  Unbound:A Tale of Temptation and Terror: Vargo, Tim: 9781930008045: Amazon.com: Books

You can find him on LinkedIn - Tim Vargo - Editor - The Ohio StateUniversity | LinkedIn

His newest book is available on Amazon - Ava the Hunted (A Legends of Ava Novel Book 2) - Kindle edition by Adrienn, Jules. Children Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

 

I’ve known Dwayne Castle for a while and I’m not sure how me met, but we crossed paths a lot. Then he started a writing group (later killed by covid) at our local library and I was introduced to his business and his book.  His writings deal with relationally driven business and it’s all about connections. His website - FREE PARENTS GUIDE TO WORKFORCE READINESS (relationallydriven.com) – helps people understand how business and people cannot be separated.

If you are in the Galion, Ohio, area he has an event coming up November 2 - Marketplace Ministry Workshop (relationallydriven.com) – his book, the Relationally Driven Approach, is available on Amazon - TheRelationally Driven Approach (The Relationally Driven Series): Castle, Dwayne:9781980214397: Amazon.com: Books

 

Marissa Baker has helped me focus my work and crystalize my message. She worked with me on my most recent book and her suggestions were priceless. On her website she discusses faith, life and other interesting things.  https://likeananchor.com/ - She has also written some interesting books - https://likeananchor.com/e-books/  

 

These is not counting the bunch of writers I have met through the newspaper – Jon Kleinknecht, Cinthia Shroyer, Ronda Wagner, Alex Vance, Matt Echelberry, Sarah Einselen and more.  Then there are a bunch of other writers that have encouraged me and cheered me on and continue their art and still encourage me: VV, Katie, Doug, Wayne, Ted, Paul, Joan (RIP), Suzanne, Carol, Evelyn, and more.  

 

And of course all the awesome, encouraging writers at FiveMinuteFriday!

 

I know for a fact I missed some people. Please let me know and I will create a new updated blog post. You guys are awesome!

 

#31days2022


October 5 – OTHER – 31 Days of Writing about Writing



 



Photo Info - Image by <a href="https://pixabay.com/users/mohamed_hassan-5229782/?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2643652">mohamed Hassan</a> from <a href="https://pixabay.com//?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2643652">Pixabay</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witness

  Living out in the country like we do, I get to witness new things every week. Like this morning, I went out to feed the barn cats and re...